August 30, 2012

The cabinets are coming!!


c/o IKEA.com

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the cabinets.  They will be here Sept. 6th!!  Made it just under the wire for the IKEA annual kitchen sale and saved over $1000!  I also got the sink and faucet.  So excited :)  The cabinets are the same as the above photo but in the 39" length.  Our counter will be white (have to install the cabinets before I can order it though...too bad, there is a great sale at HD right now).  Mom, remember last year when you asked what I was most excited about for the kitchen and I said "having counters...".  We just might have the kitchen project done by Thanksgiving (or at least New Years).

c/o IKEA.com
On the wall with the window over the sink, we'll have double cabinets with glass doors on either side of the window.  Also, white subway tile back splash.


(for some reason I can only find blurry photos of the doors)
 c/o IKEA.com


1 comment:

Haley said...

A Christmas Miracle!